What is Reiki?
The light that was discovered by Muhammad, Jesus, Guru Nanak, Buddha, Abraham and Moses to spread light, love, acceptance and trust in the world. It is the same light that was rediscovered in the early 1900’s by Japanese scholar, Dr Mikao Usui from the ancient Sanskrit texts. The knowledge of these light codes that assist in healing, has been common among indigenous races throughout the world as well as ancient China, India, Egypt, Roman, Greek cultures. These light codes and formulas are now being passed on from Dr. Mikao Usui in the authentic 7 Level Reiki system.
'Rei' means "universal" and refers to the spiritual dimension of the soul. 'Rei' also translates to 'Ray'. 'Ki' means vital life force energy. 'Ki' also translates as 'Chi' in Chinese, 'Light' by Christ, 'Breath' and 'Vital Life Force' in English. Reiki means Ray of Light.
Reiki is the touch of divine universal flow of energy to empower you, to enlighten you, to heal you, to bring you the joys of life that you are.
The seven level system of Reiki is an ancient practice of energy based on special language of symbols and light codes. Everything in the physical universe is energy, E=mc2 the law of physics, by Einstein in his Theory of Relativity. Reiki energy interacts and flows through all energy mass, like the speed of light, to resonate at your vibrational level and bring harmony.
The higher the vibrational rate of the Reiki energy within the cellular level of the body, the faster the body regenerates and restores greater health.
Benefits of Reiki
Reiki assits on all levels Physically, Mentally, Emotionally Spiritually and supports the body's natural ability to heal. It has a calming, relaxing effect on emotional stress, tension, hyperactivity and ADD and Adhd conditions in adults and children. Balances and aligns all the major energy centres or 'chakras' of the human body naturally. Promoting a state of complete relaxation and inner-peace. The energy of Reiki is divinely directed to the cause as well as the symptom of the dis-ease.
The 'Original 7 Level System of Reiki' is completely safe. It brings stability to the mind, body and brightens the soul. Generating self esteem, self worth and confidence. Thus making you feel rejuvenated and empowered to embrace life and all its blessings. You can enjoy all of Reiki’s wonderful qualities for yourself!
NOTE: Reiki has absolutely nothing to do with the channeling of psychic realms whatsoever!
The authentic Original Seven Level Reiki system greatly enhances your own gifts that you were born with and enhancing your intuition ability increasing your personal power and presence. Get a Reiki session to re-align yourself with your higher self / your inner self and step into your personal power.
How do I book a session?
You can book a session by here.
What is involved in a Reiki session?
- Experiencing Reiki is like experiencing a massage of the mind, body and soul.
- No, it is does not involve getting a massage. Although, you are lying on a massage table, with relaxing music in the background.
- No you don't have to do anything. No you do not have to take your clothes off.
- Yes you do have to close your eyes. Yes you can relax and enjoy the blissful experience.
- A session can either be hands-on, where I, the practitioner, apply a light touch during the session, or hands-off where I hold my hands slightly above your body. Please indicate your preference at the beginning of the session.
- The session begins with placing hands through specific reiki hand positions. For example, I will place my hands above the 7 chakra's of your body and as guided and directed by your body. .You will wake up feeling very pleasant, relaxed, rejuvenated and like some people say, "a weight has been lifted of my shoulders after receiving a Reiki treatment."
How long are the Reiki sessions?
- You can choose to book a session for 30 mins, 1 hour or 1.5 hours. It is your choice and your time you want to spend for yourself, for feeling rejuvenated, energized and relaxed.
- 30 mins session includes a Reiki 1 Energy Booster + Super Bliss Bath (involves relaxing of the mind and placing hands over your occipital and crown chakra) + 1 concentrated area of body for Reiki treatment.
- 1 hour session involves Reiki 1 Energy Booster + Super Bliss Bath + Full body Reiki treatment
- 1.5 hour session involves Reiki 1 Energy Booster + Super Bliss Bath + Full body Reiki treatment - front and back.
Where do I have to come to get Reiki?
- You can come to my clinic, which is currently based out of home in Glenwood, Sydney, Australia. It is 40 mins drive north-west of Sydney, close to Norwest Business Park and close to Burns T-Way.
- You can request a Reiki session at the comfort of your home. Please make sure you have a quite room, with no one making any noise, disturbing you or calling you during your session. You have a space that is big enough for a massage table.
Benefits of listening to Food
I believe one should listen to their body. Hear and focus on what nourishes you. Feel the foods when you are eating them and hear how they talk to your body, how your body reacts to them, and their subtleties.
Some people are vegan (who don't eat animal products including milk products) some people are vegetarian (who eat vegetables and no meat but will drink milk and eat milk products) some people are non-vegetarians (who eat both meat and vegetables)
I am a different kind. I listen to my body. I eat red meat because my body is iron deficient. I don't believe in ingesting pharmaceutical iron pills so I find natural sources of iron present in spinach, apples and red meats. And I don't believe in hurting younger animals, as they haven't had a chance to live their life yet. So I don't eat young animals like veal, baby lamb, chicken, eggs, etc. I do need iron to nourish my body so I eat red meat. I don't drink milk or milk products, as I believe only cow's baby should drink cows milk as it has essential hormones and nutrients to help in the growth to nourish a cow’s baby. I am not a cow. I am human. I drank human milk when I was a baby for my nourishment. For an adult, the milk that nourishes the body is almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk or rice milk. I eat vegetables and fruits. But I don't eat chicken, egg, fish, seafood, onion, garlic, chives, shallots, leeks, spring onions, milk or milk based products.
Every time I eat onion or garlic, my body feels low in energy and I feel down and stressed. This is how I discovered there are no health benefits from ingesting onion or garlic as they contain toxic irritants, which result in much harm when included in the diet and should, therefore, never be consumed. You can read more about the harm onion and garlic can do to your body, more than it benefits.
When you look at sages from Hindu culture, Japanese cultures, monks from Tibet, Buddhists, ancient tribes in many countries, shun onion or garlic from their diet and food and they understand the ill effects of it since many generations.
Some animals’ come on this earth with a purpose to nourish us like some people come to this earth to help others, to show you the way. There is nothing right or wrong with eating meat or vegetables. Plants also have growth, plants also reproduce, plants also breathe and feel the light (of the sun). Plants also live and die like we do. Then how can you eat plants? How can you kill plants and be okay with it? Is the little cell of the plant not crying when you chew them for your benefit? I believe one should not judge others, force others or put pressure on others or make others feel guilty to eat certain foods, to become vegan or to become vegetarian or to eat meat. I believe we all need to center ourselves and listen to our body. Listen and focus to what nourishes our body. Everyone’s DNA is different. Everyone’s composition is different. What nourishes you is different than what nourishes others.
To know more about listening to your body, book yourself a Reiki session and align you to your higher self.
Where do I learn Reiki?
You can learn Reiki here.
Everyone can benefit from Reiki, people who desire to heal themselves and others, those interested in preventive measures, people requiring a sense of inner peace and harmony, those who require extra energy for their daily activities and those who desire to use it for personal development.
Since there are 7 chakras in our body, the 7 points is where the light enters you. There are 7 levels of personal empowerment components of Reiki learnings and teachings. You can start with Level 1, at the base chakra and continue activating all of your energy centres till Level 7, crown chakra, of your consciousness and as you feel comfortable to progress. Reiki is the most non invasive method of healing, empowerment and abundance.
You can learn Reiki from my Teacher, Dez Dalton, the most renowned, authentic teacher who teaches the pure system of Reiki light codes learnt from the teachings of Dr. Mikao Usui. Dez is based in Clovelly, Sydney, Australia.
You can find and browse the Reiki teachers close to your area.