What is involved in a Reiki session?
- Experiencing Reiki is like experiencing a massage of the mind, body and soul.
- No, it is does not involve getting a massage. Although, you are lying on a massage table, with relaxing music in the background.
- No you don't have to do anything. No you do not have to take your clothes off.
- Yes you do have to close your eyes. Yes you can relax and enjoy the blissful experience.
- A session can either be hands-on, where I, the practitioner, apply a light touch during the session, or hands-off where I hold my hands slightly above your body. Please indicate your preference at the beginning of the session.
- The session begins with placing hands through specific Reiki hand positions. For example, I will place my hands above the 7 chakra's of your body and as guided and directed by your body. .You will wake up feeling very pleasant, relaxed, rejuvenated and like some people say, "a weight has been lifted of my shoulders after receiving a Reiki treatment."
Where do I have to come to get Reiki?
- Reiki sessions are given at my clinic, which is currently based out of home in Glenwood, Sydney, Australia. It is 40 mins drive north-west of Sydney CBD, close to Norwest Business Park and close to Burns T-Way.